Financial Protection. Always.We offer peace of mind, knowing you’re covered no matter what
No one sets out hoping to file a disability or critical illness claim, and hopefully you won’t ever need to. But unfortunately, there are innumerable injuries and illnesses that can prevent you from continuing to practice dentistry. We will work closely with you to ensure you’re covered for any outcome.
Getting The Right CoverageAt the best price. For you.
Our independence from the insurance companies allows us to provide the best solutions at the lowest prices. While no agent, broker or advisor can set the price of insurance or “get you a deal”, we’ll always provide you with independent, objective recommendations designed to get you everything you need, at the lowest possible cost.
A group insurance plan provides coverage for a defined group of people. It may include benefits such as Healthcare, Dental care, Life Insurance, or Disability Insurance.
At Protect, we have access to plans for the small one person business, to the large corporation. We promote and represent all major insurance carriers and guarantee competitive rates along with unparalleled service.
Doing business in today’s professional and business world demands that employers invest in their employees. Group insurance can help you attract and retain employees, and help minimize the costs associated with high employee turnover.
An employee benefits program can also:
- Improve morale and contribute to increased productivity by providing added financial security to employees and their dependents.
- Provide employees with a guaranteed level of coverage without medical evidence (groups of five or more).
- Give you the flexibility to reward key groups of employees with specialized benefits.
- Allow you to deduct employer-paid premiums from your taxes as a business expense.
- Provide you and your employees with coverage at a reduced cost compared to most individual policies.
Types of Employee Benefit Programs:
- Group Healthcare
- Salary Continuation Program
- Healthcare Spending Account